2/03/2005

Volunteer Park


We met up with some of Mike's friends.

CREEP by Radio Head

When you were here before,
Couldn't look you in the eye

You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world

I wish I was special
You're so fucking special
But I'm a creep I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing
here

I don't belong here
I don't care if it hurts

I wanna have control
I want a perfect body

I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not
around

You're so fucking
special I wish I was special
But I'm a creep I'm a
weirdo

What the hell i'm doing
here

I don't belong here
She's running
out againshe's running out

She runs runs runs
Whatever makes
you happy

Whatever you
want

You're so fucking
special

I wish I was
special

But I'm a creep, I'm a
weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't belong
here



0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal